I just love that you started this blog in 2007, but now, in 2010, are writing consistently. All in good time! And what you have to share is so good--it fills my heart. Like a long run with you. I hear your voice, see your sweet kids' faces, and celebrate life along with the Barrett's. December 2007 was a different time and place than February 2010...I'm so thankful for the time in between, and that your maybe so is yes in this season.
1 comment:
I just love that you started this blog in 2007, but now, in 2010, are writing consistently. All in good time! And what you have to share is so good--it fills my heart. Like a long run with you. I hear your voice, see your sweet kids' faces, and celebrate life along with the Barrett's. December 2007 was a different time and place than February 2010...I'm so thankful for the time in between, and that your maybe so is yes in this season.
Post a Comment