Hannah has had a busy summer keeping up with her older brothers and sisters. As an almost 16 month old, she has quickly transitioned from "I'm the infant" to "I'm one of the pack". There are examples of this in each part of her life right now. For instance, Hannah has decided she should sit at the table like her siblings during meals. She is offended when we try to place her in her high chair. She will carry her booster seat from another part of the house to a kitchen chair herself in order to communicate her wishes clearly. These are some recent pictures showing Hannah's firm desire to be part of the group.
This is us on a recent Lowe's trip. Everyone insisted on riding in the cart somehow. I know one day I will really miss this. It does add a dimension of exercise to your trip however.

No comments:
Post a Comment