Thursday, March 4, 2010

Desitin Disaster

This is a picture from my day yesterday. I should have known this one was coming. This is my toddler who really likes lotion. He has done this previous times with sunscreen and juniper berry breeze lotion as well. (It was the juniper berry breeze that I found tipped over in the bathroom earlier this week.) Rest time was wonderfully quiet, but all good things come at a cost, don't they?
I found John Mac quite happy at the end of rest time and we quickly jumped in the bath and tried to scrub zinc oxide off of his body. It was tough, but not as hard as scrubbing the carpet. I think an item that is meant to protect your baby's bum from liquid is not easy to remove with a wet washcloth. This would all be a good laugh for me, if it had not happened to me before....This is a picture from spring four years ago when my oldest was just under two.
I should really know better by now; one must keep the Desitin up and out of reach. You notice the same joy that it brings? What a way to pass a naptime!

1 comment:

Cindi Burger Barrett said...

hilarious. wise words that I will keep in my pocket for the future.