Thursday, November 8, 2012
Almost two...
"Liam", as he refers to himself, is almost two years old. He is excited about his birthday and in a spirited (and very verbal) manner he goes about the house singing: "Happy Birthday to me, I'm a hundred and three....". This is because he learns so much from his older siblings and unfortunately this is the most common rendition of Happy Birthday that is sung in our home right now. Every child is different, and after five kids, you would think I would no longer be amazed at this....but I am stunned by how talkative William is, how extroverted he is, how good he is at remembering things and people at such a young age. He sings the alphabet and counts up to twenty; (he beat his three and half year old sister at this who could care less about the alphabet song). He is a joy to watch as he soaks in all that is around him. I am actually not sure what to get him for his birthday. I don't know what "birthday theme" he would like the best. I don't even really know what his favorite food is (although it's pizza for the rest of us). William though is a great gift to the rest of us. So glad that God knows best what a family needs. Here's hoping Mommy has enough smarts and energy to train this one well....I think we'll be ending with a bang.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment