William when I got him up from his afternoon nap: "Mommy, the sun brightened me and I woke up."
Henry's persistent word for nightmares: night dreams. "Mom, I had a bad night dream."
Caroline and Henry, 15 months apart in age, sitting and laughing in the back seat of the van. She is the only one with whom he has no shame, no embarassment, no striving. He rests in her company and she in his.
We are looking at houses and trying to find one. Another move. But to something older, smaller, closer, cheaper. We are hoping to be true to us, to our calling as a family. It may need paint, perhaps an appliance or two? We feel good about moving despite the unknowns...hopeful that He has gone before us to a place where we can really settle in. Perhaps that is why I didn't send out "we've moved" cards? I was not really settled here? We are glad to be in Columbia and hoping to find a section of this area that is a little more like us....a few more chinks, some work to be done, lots of outdoors trying to creep in...



No comments:
Post a Comment